Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Mood Board: Finley's Room


Franklin D. Roosevelt once said, "Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground."

For the so many days, months and years that we waited to meet our Finley Grace, I did not allow myself to dream of the day she would be forever in our family.

I protected my heart for fear that it would be broken.

But, with one look of her sweet little face, I couldn't help but to let myself
 look up to the stars and dream.



Inspiration...
1. Pom poms
2. Quilt
3. Lamp shade
4. Bookshelf
5. You are Loved
6. She knew she was...
7. Handmade pom poms
8. Butterflies

I linked to...


The Southern Product Queen



Lollipops 
 
 

It's Overflowing

5 comments:

  1. Oh, so lovely! I really like the sweet colors, and it feels so cheerful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg... a mood board! Love this idea! So cute! Thanks for linking up at my linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darling that I feel all giddy inside!!! I love pretty things SO MUCH!!! Thanks for sharing on Overflowing with Creativity!!! I totally LOVE your blog and am excited to be your newest follower!!!

    XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors of the mood board! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Finley, you are one lucky little girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...