Sunday, January 27, 2013

Project52: Frame It.

"For many, the beginning of the New Year signals a sense of transformation – a time to evaluate life in its current state and set goals for manifesting change. The butterfly symbolizes transformation and joy. Its dance reflects the need for movement from where we are to our next phase of being." ~Trish Phillips

Almost two years ago,  I walked away from the life I had always known.  

I shed my label, relinquished my roles and was left with Theresa in the raw.  There was nothing to hide behind, no work to bury myself in, and nowhere to run.

It was just me.

A me I did not recognize.

A me I did not know.

A me that was in desperate need for movement from where I was to my next phase of being.

Although God is still transforming me, asking me to be still and wait, I have seen glimpses of the great joy that comes from allowing yourself to be transformed.  

I have learned that transformation cannot be placed into a nice neat box.  

There are no rules, no ten step program.

You cannot place it in a perfect frame, but you can view it through the lens of grace, inviting further transformation and even greater joy. 

  


Looking for more?  Please head over to Katie's blog for a glimpse of  why a picture worth framing is always more than a picture.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...